Tuesday, January 5, 2010

apology and prayer request

I want to wish everyone a very happy New Year and I want to apologise for the lapse in my blog. I have been down for the past 4 days with my back and haven't even had a desire to be on my computer. I am in so much pain right now. It's a struggle to sit, stand or lay down. I am not sure what has happened or why. I was just standing when I got this awful spasm in my lower back with pain that about dropped me to the floor.Call it a pinched nerve, bulging disk or ruptured disk, herniated, I don't know. I do know it is extremely painful. I had pink eye just before this happened and within a few days it ran its course and I healed wonderfully. Now I have to deal with this which is alot more difficult. I would give anything to be able to get out of bed, go to the bathroom and dress myself without my husbands help. You don't realize how much you take these things for granted until you can't do them for yourself. I can't bathe or fix meals I basically can't do much at all. I have tried to walk a bit with a cane as I refuse to baby this. Sometimes I just break down and cry. I just want to get well. I know God won't give me more than I can bear. Please pray for me. I have always been a big believer in prayer. I hope and look forward to be able to get back to blogging everyday, for now I will just have to see what happens . Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. praying, praying, praying. I've had severe neck pain before for a month so I know how we don't realize how much we use these areas.

    Pray you feel better real soon.

    Have you thought about trying a chiropractor??? They're really not very expensive if you get the right one. I went to one in Goshen 2 years after my accident and he seemed to have fixed it. I so wish I would have went right after the accident instead of waiting! Would have saved me much reoccurring pain. Total cost $25. I always thought they were super expensive!

    May not help but I thought I'd throw it out there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you are doing better, having a bad back is so frustrating!

    ReplyDelete