Monday, March 21, 2011

Menu Plan Monday- March 21


Welcome to another Menu Plan Monday. I am off to a late start. I decided to boil my chicken for my chicken and noodles for tonights dinner and make cookies. DH loves my chicken and noodles. He claims they taste like the apple festival's chicken and noodles. ( I don't know about that) But, he often requests this dish. Spring is in the air so I decided my menu should be well ....Springy as well as trying to keep it healthy somewhat and simple. Check out organizing junkie and while you are visiting, stay awhile and check out the many great menus. I get alot of different ideas from these, along with many amazing recipes.




MONDAY


chicken and noodles


steamed asparagus




TUESDAY


omelets ( veggie for me)


sweeter muffins


apple sauce


WEDNESDAY


chicken pot pie w/bisquit crust


fruit smoothies


THURSDAY


out!


FRIDAY


grilled garlic butter salmon


brown rice pilaf


steamed broccoli


SATURDAY


sloppy joe sandwhiches


cole slaw


michigan baked beans

SUNDAY

On our own!

.<>

No comments:

Post a Comment