Thursday, July 1, 2010

Thankful Thursday


Today is Thankful Thursday. Lynn over at spiritually unequal marriage is hosting this month., so be sure to visit her and be blessed! As for myself I could write a book on all the things I am thankful for. But, for Today I will make this Thankful Thursday simple and brief. The Lord has been there for my DH and I every day, every moment. He continues to bless us. Today was no exception. My DH got hurt at work. For 7 years he has never had any accidents or major sickness. Today he happened to be working with his boss cutting a piece of steel with the sawall and in a split second his boss slipped and DH's middle finger on his right hand was literally split wide open. He was rushed to the doctor and had 13 stitches, 3 inside and 10 outside. I cannot thank the Lord enough for sparing DH's finger as it just missed his tendon .It was an accident that could of been alot worse than it was. I thank the Lord everyday for my husband. DH's blood pressure was a bit high and the doctor suggested to cease the smoking. I am thinking this is going to take alot of prayer.

I am also thankful I still have my father. The time I spend with him is amazing. We have had a couple of great times fishing on the pond this past week.

I am thankful for our garden and how well it's growing this year and the food it provides for our table, the full freezer of meat and the good stockpile on the shelves.

So what are you thankful for this week? Remember, In all things give thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment